Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winning Betting Systems Review!

Winning Betting Systems

Winning betting systems are few and far between, so before I start talking about the winning betting systems that I use. I firstly want to give you an insight into myself. For the past 5 years I have been betting online, however I have not been successful up until the past 10 months. The reason for this is what drives me to writing this article. I have tried betting in many sports but I mainly use football and horse racing now since I have always had more knowledge of these sports. To this date I've never lost a lot of money betting since I always bet within my means. On the other side though, up until the last 10 months I've never made a lot of money either. Thankfully though due to the winning betting systems that I now use this has changed.

I now bet enough that I can make a full time income and soon I plan to do this full time instead of my current job. I have a personal aim to be a millionaire within the next two years, this is very easily attainable if I stick to what I have been doing and continually increase my bets gradually and re-invest the money I win instead of going and spending it. What I plan to do is continue working to support my self as I have been doing and not use any of my profits until I have a betting bank of £200000. By this point I will be betting such high amounts that I will achieve my goal easily! I can't wait.

OK so by now you are probably quite curious to how I make so much money successfully by betting? Well just to put you in the picture since I started using winning betting system I have made a profit of approximately £16000. Now firstly I would like to clear something up. If you are looking at that number and saying so what, then you should probably not bother betting because you have read into all the nonsense that sales pages put forward about how they made £16000 per month. This is rubbish. Those kinds of stats are not realistic unless you are betting huge amounts of money. What I am trying to do here is advise people through my own experience on winning betting systems that you can start with a reasonable budget. I don't claim to be rich so personally £100 to me is a lot of money to start of with. When I started I was only using small stakes like £10 to get used to the whole process and the first month I made £700! This to me was huge because its tax free money!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Bead

No comments: